used in dyeing industry, medical industry and chemical industry, etc
Packaging & Delivery
200kg Iron Drums.
in about 2weeks
Executive standard: Liao Q1537-88
English name: Chlorobenzene
Another English name: monochlorobenzene
CAS RN: 108-90-7
1. Physical and chemical properties
1.1 Molecular formula:C6H5C1
1.2 Molecular weight:112.558
Chlorobenzene content %
Benzene content %
Not change into blue for Congo red
Colorless transparent liquid with flavour of bitter apricot kernel flavor
3.Uses:It is used in producting sulfur dyes and azo dyes, synthesizing p-nitro-Chlorobenzene, phenol, aniline and explosive, it is also a organic solvent. It is colorless transparent liquid, stimulated to skin, it can damage the function of
the blood creating organ, azeotrop can be formed between it and water. Its boiling point is 131.8°C, melting point is -45.2°Cflashing point 27-39°C in normal pressure. Its solubility in water is 0.049g/100g(30°). In normal temperature and pressure, it is stable and won’t react with water, base, dilute acid.
4. Safety note:It is easy to burn and is in danger of leading to burning and explosion when meeting with the fire, high temperature or contacting with oxidizers. The reaction of it and silver perchlorate, dichloro sulfoxide is intense.
5. Package:It is packed in the closed zinc-plating metal drum of 200 liters, the net weight is 180kg. Or in the wooden case, in which have been put up plastic kegs, two kegs a case,10 kg a keg.
6. Storage:It should be Kept in a shady and well ventilating place, and the drums should be airtight and filled up with nitrogen.
7. The shelf life:Its shelf life is 12 months. It can be still used if up to standard through retest after specified date.
8. Transportation:Do not keep upside down and should avoid running and rain drenching during transportation.